Email Campaign Archive
from Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers
join our mailing list
- 03/05/2020 - Census, COVID-19, Immigration, and more... 📰
- 02/25/2020 - THE LATEST EDITION OF THE WEEKLY WRAG 📰
- 02/11/2020 - Networking, Building Equity, & Taking Action
- 02/06/2020 - Power, Community, and Convening
- 01/28/2020 - Power, Community, and Convening
- 01/14/2020 - Looking Ahead at 2020
- 12/24/2019 - Year In Review...A look back at 2019
- 12/17/2019 - This week's edition of The Weekly WRAG...
- 12/10/2019 - THE WEEKLY WRAG | It's Back!
- 06/13/2019 - Today's news: Homelessness survey in the District points to need for regional cooperation
- 06/12/2019 - Today's news: Amazon investing in education and affordable housing in Northern Virginia
- 06/11/2019 - Today's news: #CountDMVIn kicks off to mobilize a complete 2020 Census count in the Greater Washington region
- 06/07/2019 - Today's news: Decriminalizing sex work in the District
- 06/05/2019 - Today's news: Can education planning in the District benefit from new data technology?
- 06/04/2019 - Today's news: Voting rights could be restored for incarcerated prisoners in the District
- 05/30/2019 - Today's news: Child care costs are on the rise, while many providers are struggling to make ends meet
- 05/29/2019 - Today's news: Will Lonnie Bunch and the Smithsonian change the conversation and culture surrounding white supremacy?
- 05/28/2019 - Today's news: Middle-income seniors may be unable to afford housing and care in the future
- 05/24/2019 - Today's news: Fairfax County Public School Board allocates $1 million to remedy isolation and restraint practices
- 05/23/2019 - Today's news: The connection between high asthma rates and poor housing conditions in the District