Email Campaign Archive
from Independent Hostels of Germany e.V.
join our mailing list
- 02/28/2017 - Germany: Fitting In Made Easy Part , Hopper: You might find a cheaper flight here, Springtime in Germany, Trier: The oldest city in Germany
- 11/21/2016 - ðŸŒŸGerman Hostel News: Going To Germany: Plan Your Trip Ahead Vs. Play It By Ear, Fitting In Made Easy, The Best Christmas Markets and Citymapper App
- 08/05/2016 - ðŸŒŸGerman Hostel News: Save 10%, train versus bus, Flypside-App and typical German: The "Currywurst"
- 05/17/2016 - German Hostel News: Traditonal Corner Pubs, Eating in or eating out?, Visit Magdeburg and why not leaving your mobile at home?
- 03/29/2016 - German Hostel News: the german purity law's 500th birthday, cook german style, walk in or book ahead and check the postcard app
- 01/15/2016 - German Hostel News: Travelling during winter times, high versus low season, what does "journi" do and how can a hostel be group friendly?
- 11/16/2015 - German Hostel News: Create your own world map, ebook vs print book, what's a business hostel and have you ever thought about sailing in Germany?
- 09/17/2015 - German Hostel News: What needs a hostel to be "eco", USE-IT maps now as app available, FKK=typical german?, backpack vs suitcase...
- 07/20/2015 - German Hostel News July 2015
- 05/15/2015 - German Hostel News:Â Guest of the month, Tops and Flops in Leipzig and the worst souvenir from WÃ¼rzburg
- 03/15/2015 - German Hostel News: Guest of the Month, Tops and Flops in OsnabrÃ¼ck and the worst souvenir from Cologne
- 01/20/2015 - German Hostel News: Guest of the month, City Tips Frankfurt and the worst souvenir made in Saxony