Email Campaign Archive
from Northwestern University Institute for Public Health and Medicine
join our mailing list
- 08/04/2020 - Primary care for older adults, focus on health equity, & more!
- 07/28/2020 - Congressional testimony on health disparities, COVID-19 registry, & more
- 07/21/2020 - Housing, loneliness, weight loss, racism, + more from IPHAM
- 07/14/2020 - Health equity, epidemiology of COVID-19, and more from IPHAM
- 07/07/2020 - Epidemiology of COVID-19, disparities across Chicago, wearables to monitor COVID-19, + more from IPHAM
- 06/29/2020 - IPHAM has feet on the ground, COVID-19 prevalence & disparities, + more!
- 06/23/2020 - COVID-19 and Asian Americans, monitoring COVID-19 at home, special health care needs among foster youth, + more
- 06/16/2020 - Juneteenth virtual cookout, at-home care for COVID-19, + more from IPHAM
- 06/09/2020 - #WhiteCoatsforBlackLives demonstration, anti-racism resources, COVID-19 webinars + more
- 06/02/2020 - IPHAM Director's Message: Standing together in support of the black community.
- 05/26/2020 - Join the Healthcare Worker Exposure Response & Outcomes (HERO) registry, problems with the medical supply chain, + more from IPHAM
- 05/19/2020 - Upcoming COVID-19 webinars, new director of NUCATS, + more news from IPHAM
- 05/12/2020 - COVID-19 response initiatives, research, and events at IPHAM
- 05/05/2020 - Chicago COVID-19 Response and Recovery grants awarded to 24 community-based organizations
- 04/28/2020 - IPHAM Bulletin: Surge in Domestic Violence, Modeling COVID-19 Transmission, and more...
- 04/21/2020 - IPHAM Bulletin: internal search for new director of CEHS, sustaining community partnerships, medical supply exchange, and more...
- 04/14/2020 - IPHAM Bulletin: Tara Lagu named new director of IPHAM's Center for Health Services and Outcomes
- 04/07/2020 - Ventilators, medical ethics, COVID-19 resources, and more...
- 04/01/2020 - IPHAM Director's Message: COVID-19 Updates April 1, 2020
- 03/31/2020 - IPHAM Bulletin: Continuing our Efforts to Fight the COVID-19 Pandemic