Email Campaign Archive
from CAHNRS Communications | Washington State University
join our mailing list
- 05/30/2023 - WSU's Voice of the Vine - May 2023: Celebrate summer with student-made sparkling wine
- 04/26/2023 - WSU's Voice of the Vine - April 2023: WSU V&E students visit California
- 02/21/2023 - WSU's Voice of the Vine - February 2023: Tom Collins honored as innovator of the year
- 01/23/2023 - WSU's Voice of the Vine - January 2023: Gene-editing & table grapes; WSU students win wine business competition
- 12/20/2022 - WSU's Voice of the Vine, December 2022: Blended Learning holiday wine sale; Tom Collins visits Japan
- 11/21/2022 - WSU's Voice of the Vine November 2022: A Q&A with Jean Dodson Peterson, and a PhD student visits from Germany
- 09/19/2022 - WSU's Voice of the Vine September 2022
- 12/21/2021 - December 2021: Students discover how sun exposure affects wine taste, and new WAVEx seminars are on the way
- 11/30/2021 - November 2021: WSU is part of a new 7.6 million grant to study smoke exposure, and the 'Bid for Bottles' auction is happening now
- 10/26/2021 - October 2021: WSU scientists are working to update vineyard nutrition guidelines, and the 'Raise a Glass' fundraiser is in full swing
- 09/28/2021 - September 2021: WSU students experiment with how climate affects wine, and how SMART irrigation could improve vineyards
- 08/25/2021 - August 2021: New summer smoke exposure trials, and $41,000 in scholarships to WSU students studying grapes and wine
- 06/22/2021 - June 2021: Student awards, working with high pH wines, and new mealybug research
- 05/26/2021 - May 2021: V&E graduate spotlight, Powdery Mildew seminar, and a bootcamp for viticulture interns.
- 04/27/2021 - April 2021: A new wine, a barrel auction, and the power of fungi.
- 03/30/2021 - WSU's Voice of the Vine - March 2021 Issue
- 02/16/2021 - Voice of the Vine - February 2021: Adventures abroad for a WSU alumnus studying wine, and new research on cider fermentation.
- 01/28/2021 - WSU's Voice of the Vine: January 2021 Issue
- 12/22/2020 - Voice of the Vine December Edition: Brett research, red blotch virus, and new V&E graduates
- 12/03/2020 - Ancient fungi, a Bid for Bottles, and student made wines