Email Campaign Archive
from Domain Name Commission
join our mailing list
- 11/09/2022 - November update: new registry, changes to our website, transparency report and #ShopSafeNz campaign.
- 10/05/2022 - Updates on ICANN75, a new policy notification, and more.
- 09/06/2022 - Mahuru update: New .nz policies update, where are .nz registrants based? And more.
- 08/02/2022 - August update — Annual report published, registry update and more.
- 07/07/2022 - Your July update — New resource of case summaries on line and a new Registry go live date
- 06/02/2022 - Your June update — it’s been all go at DNCL
- 05/04/2022 - Your May update — New Interim Domain Name Commissioner, Isobel Egerton
- 04/01/2022 - Your April update — Goodbye to our Commissioner, Brent Carey.
- 03/02/2022 - Your March update
- 02/03/2022 - Your February update
- 12/15/2021 - Our year in review from the Domain Name Commission.
- 11/04/2021 - Your November update – latest news from Domain Name Commission and .nz
- 10/27/2021 - Get behind our #ShopSafeNZ campaign and share with your networks
- 10/05/2021 - Upcoming ShopSafeNZ campaign, market competition study published, and registrar statistics — who provides .nz domains?
- 09/01/2021 - Our 2020/2021 transparency report is out, a new high court decision, upcoming events and more.
- 08/04/2021 - Our 2021 annual report is out, a new expert decision, registry lock update and more.
- 07/06/2021 - Are you up to date? Skim our July .nz news from the Domain Name Commission.
- 06/03/2021 - DNC newsletter June 2021
- 05/03/2021 - DNC newsletter May 2021
- 04/07/2021 - DNC newsletter April 2021