Hoops for Hope
Charity Basketball Tournament
The Han-Schneider International Children's Foundation is fortunate to have two hard-working summer interns, Carolyn Han and Melody Chang. Presented with a challenging task, their project for the summer was to plan and organize an exciting fundraising event. Since they are avid basketball fans, they decided to coordinate "Hoops for Hope" -- the foundation's first ever 3-on-3 charity basketball tournament. The event is open to all of our friends and supporters, students and adults, and all skill levels are welcome.
Come join us and enjoy a fun day of basketball and competitive spirit while we build a voice for all the invisible children around the world. All proceeds raised will go directly towards the foundation's "Operation B.O.O.K." education initiative.
Bring your 'A' game and we'll see you on the court!
- What: "Hoops for Hope" 3 vs. 3 Charity Basketball Tournament
- When: Saturday, Aug. 30 at 10:00 a.m.
- Where: Schurr High School (Byers Gym), 820 N. Wilcox Ave. Montebello, CA 90640
- Format: 2 Division Categories, Double Elimination, 10-Minute Halves
- Price: $60 Student Teams / $75 Non-Student Teams (pre-register by Aug. 16)
- Register: Click Here. Have any questions? Email Us