CESBA is the up-and-coming, bottom-up European initiative towards a harmonisation of sustainable building assessments in Europe, promoted within the ViSIBLE European project. The aim of this high-level seminar is to inform political stakeholders at the EU level about the growing CESBA initiative. Alex PUISSANT will act as moderator of the event.
After an introduction by Dario MILONE (Piedmont Region Department for Strategic Programming, Spatial Policies and Housing), it is with our pleasure that Mercedes BRESSO, new Member of the European Parliament, will present the CESBA policy paper: Towards a Common Sustainable Building Assessment for Europe.
Then Josefina LINDBLOM of DG Environment will present the joint DG Environment - DG Entreprise Communication on Resource Efficiency Opportunities in the Building Sector (July 2014), which completely coincides with the CESBA aim.
Finally, a round table discussion will take place, with:
- Andrea MORO, Technical expert, Regione Piemonte, iiSBE ITALIA (International
Initiative for a Sustainable Building Environment);
- Harald SONDEREGGER, politician, member of the Provincial Government of
- Natalia MATTING, European Commission, DG Entreprise and Industry,
Sustainable Industrial Policy and Construction;
- Josefina LINDBLOM, European Commission, DG Environment, Eco-Innovation and
- Luc MINNE, Construction21.
A conclusion will be made by Dr. Christian SALLETMAIER, General Programme Manager of the Alpine Space programme.
We look forward to welcoming you there,
The CESBA team.