Coconut Wax Review
With the soy wax shortage going on this season, now is a great time to try our new coconut blend waxes. Wax choices are not only confusing but can be overwhelming as well. We narrowed our selection down to 3 different formulations and let us help you decide which is best for you.
What we love about coconut wax:
* Beautiful Color - from bright white to creamy and opaque
* Odorless - does not smell like coconuts
* Has a superior scent throw (both cold and hot)
* No frosting or bloom
* Single pour - no re-pour needed for smooth tops
* It's easy to work with - candles will have smooth tops at any pouring temp.
* It burns longer and cleaner
* Great jar adhesion - jars do not need to be preheated
* Rich, deep colors can be achieved
* Burns nicely with most wicks
* No additives are required
* Holds up to 12% fragrance oil (we recommend 8-10%)