COVID-19 Procedures Update June 15th: We’re Expanding Our Hours
As we inch back to a new normal in Toronto, we are expanding our hours to be closer to our usual operating times, as well as re-starting 4DX testing on Saturdays.
As of June 15th:
- We are expanding our hours almost back to our pre-COVID schedule. We are now open:
- Monday: 8am-7pm
- Tuesday: 8am-7pm
- Wednesday: 8am-5pm
- Thursday: 8am-7pm
- Friday: 8am-7pm
- Saturday: 9am-5pm
- To continue to keep our teams and our clients safe we are continuing to have pets-only appointments for the time being. You will call when you arrive for your appointment and your pet will be brought into the building by one of our team. Your veterinarian will discuss the examination, needed vaccines, and bloodwork with you over the phone.
- Given that we need to continue with social distancing measures for our team within the building, we will be booking a limited number of Wellness Visits a day. Please be understanding if we can’t accommodate you the day you call to book.
- All dogs should now be on heartworm prevention. Please make an appointment to have a 4DX test done and pick up your preventive.
- We recommend that all dogs that are coming in for their annual exam have their 4DX test for tick-borne diseases done at the time of the exam. For any pets who aren't due for an annual visit, we are now booking 4DX tests on Saturdays.
We are working on changing our procedures and facility to allow you to accompany your pet into the building as soon as it is safe to do so. We will be setting up appropriate protections and social distancing within the hospital, as well as asking you to wear a mask at all times. Safety for all is still our main concern. We will keep you informed as things change.