SIBLING APPLICATION FOR THE
2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
ISL will begin accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year on November 22, 2019. Please remember that sibling preference is available to siblings of currently enrolled ISL students whose application is submitted by the deadline and who apply to the campus in which the current sibling is enrolled (Uptown siblings applying for K-2 can choose to apply to Dixon and/or West Bank Campus.). The deadline to apply for
K-1st grade is January 31, 2020. Application deadline for 2nd-8th is January 15, 2020.
* Sibling preference will be granted only if the current ISL student attends ISL for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Families can apply online at www.EnrollNOLA.org on November 22, 2019. The application deadline for K-1st grade is January 31, 2020 and January 15, 2019 for 2nd-8th grade.
- Please make sure to link the current ISL student to the sibling so that the child receives sibling preference.
- Prospective candidates must rank ISL as their first choice to receive Sibling Preference.
- ISL does not have a wait list. Once families are notified of placement, it is assumed they will accept the placement.
- Prospective students in Grades 2nd through 8th will be admitted only if they are appropriately experienced in their language of study and successfully pass an entrance exam in the target language (French or Spanish).
- Children must be five years of age by September 30, 2020 in order to enter Kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year.
- After applying online, e-mail Michelle Travers at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information by January 15th.
Sibling currently at ISL:
For a list of our frequently asked questions, please visit our website at: