Vision Preparatory Charter School
260 Joubert Ave.
Memphis, TN 38109
Thank you for completing your childâ€™s Intent to Enroll Application and parent meeting. To secure your childâ€™s placement for the 2014-2015 school year, you must complete the official registration paperwork required by Shelby County Schools.
Registration paperwork can be picked up at Miracle Temple Ministries (3750 Millbranch Rd) Monday-Friday between 9am-3pm or you may print it online, www.visionprep.org/registration
The following documentation must accompany the registration packet:
If your childâ€™s paperwork is not completed by Wednesday, July 23rd, your child will be placed on our waiting list.
- A copy of studentâ€™s social security card
- A certified copy of studentâ€™s birth certificate (Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 15, 2014)
- TN Dept of Health Immunization Certificate
- 2 documents showing Proof of Residence (parents who live with another person must provide a notarized , which is provided in the registration packet):
- TN driverâ€™s license
- Current MLGW bill
- Copy of lease or mortgage statement
- Copy of public assistance/government benefits
- Copy of real estate property tax receipt
- Rising 1st grade students must have a copy of final report card showing promotion to first grade.
- Kindergarten students must have proof of a physical exam within 12 months prior to enrollment.
- Students currently receiving special education services must provide a recent copy of an IEP or 504 plan.
Our waiting list procedure is included for your review.
If youâ€™ve made the decision to place your child at another school, feel free to contact us so we may remove your child from our enrollment list.
Building personal relationships with families is very important to us. We know that your child will be a wonderful scholar and we look forward to you completing the enrollment process.
If you have any questions, please contact me at 901-488-4310 or email@example.com.