Vision Preparatory Charter School
260 Joubert Ave.
Memphis, TN 38109
Thank you for your interest in our school and completing an Intent to Enroll Application for your child.
To complete the application process, you must complete a parent meeting with our administrative team. The purpose of the parent meeting is to discuss your childâ€™s learning experience and answer any questions that you may have for the next school year. Parent meetings can be scheduled during our office hours, Monday-Friday between 2pm-4pm. Once youâ€™ve completed the parent meeting, you will be granted admission to Vision Prep and begin the enrollment process.
To complete the enrollment process, parents must complete the official registration paperwork required by Shelby County Schools. Registration paperwork can be picked up at Miracle Temple Ministries (3750 Millbranch Rd) Monday-Friday between 9am-3pm or you may print it online, www.visionprep.org/registration
The following documentation must accompany the registration packet:
We highly encourage parents to complete the enrollment process as quickly as possible to avoid being placed on our waiting list!
- A copy of studentâ€™s social security card
- A certified copy of studentâ€™s birth certificate
- TN Dept of Health Immunization Certificate
- 2 documents showing Proof of Residence (parents who live with another person must provide a notarized , which is provided in the registration packet):
- TN driverâ€™s license
- Current MLGW bill
- Copy of lease or mortgage statement
- Copy of public assistance/government benefits
- Copy of real estate property tax receipt
- Rising 1st grade students must have a copy of final report card showing promotion to first grade.
- Students currently receiving special education services must provide a recent copy of an IEP or 504 plan.
Only a few available spots remain for 1st grade. If youâ€™ve made the decision to place your child at another school, feel free to contact us so we may remove your child from our enrollment roster.
Building personal relationships with families is very important to us. We know that your child will be a wonderful scholar and we look forward to you completing the application process.
If you have any questions, please contact me at 901-488-4310 or email@example.com.