Dear friends, ministry partners,
I would like to use this quick opportunity to ask you to lift us up in your prayers regarding couple thing we now go through.
- Perseverance - As the semester is approaching to an end, we realized today that our strength is tuning out. Please help us with your prayers. We would like to finish well and get ready for our departure back to Czech. Still need to maintain the tempo.
- Ministry thesis - my due date for ministry thesis is tomorrow!! I still have couple pages to go, and yesterday I felt my brain hit the wall. Pray that I am able to focus and finish well. Never thought how tiring it is to think and write in a different language..:)
- MA Thesis - April will be my masters thesis, that I have to finish form my previous seminary. If my head will not explode, and you will pray, I think I can do it.
- Maruska - My wife has been a wonderful help to me. With me being gone allot she has shown a wonderful support! She felt little tired lately. She faithfully taught both of our girls two curriculum - Czech and English and did a wonderful Job.
- I preach tomorrow during evening service called Table Talk at FBC. Pray for my clarity and that God's Word will touch peoples hearts to love Him more.
- Help us to get to Czech - we still need to raise some support for our trip back. Please pray that Lord would provide for this need. We still need to raise about $700.
- Help us to focus on our ministry back in Czech - We also need to raise about $500/month for our family support. When we get back to Czech, my fellow elder Lance will have to travel back to US for about 6 months. There will be allot to do in the church. I will not have a chance to work an extra job to sustain my family. Please pry for this need as well.
Thank you all for your faithfulness, love and care.
Central Murrieta CG...people, we miss you like crazy!!
LA gang....we love you...make your way down to Murrieta!! April will be a good month!! Maru makes a wonderful Czech Gulash...
We will be back soon with more info about our time in US. It's been absolutely an amazing time!
Yours in Christ,
Lojza, Maruska, Ester and Daniela