Read the Groovy Grape Vine, Groovy Grape's monthly newsletter for all your Groovy goss, specials and tour information!
5 Ways to Keep Cool in the Hot Aussie Summer...
1. Cut a watermelon in half and put it on your head, or just eat it!
2. Swim at the beach - Australia is surrounded by water, so we are spoilt for choice! If you are in Central Australia or your waters are plagued with dangerous creatures, get yourself down to the local pool instead!
3. Get naked - the less clothes the better, just keep in mind local restrictions and don't forget to lather up in some 30+ sun cream first!
4. Hydrate - H20 is the way to go and a cold beer is even better!
5. Stick your head in the freezer for a couple of minutes and eat some ice cream while you're there!
$550 Fridays on the Rock 2 Water Tour
Book a 6 Day Rock 2 Water
(Alice Springs to Adelaide)
Friday departure for ONLY $550!
Normally $795 - that's a huge saving of $245!
Valid for travel until the end of March 2014