Di Bruno Bros.
with Tenaya Darlington
Author Tenaya Darlington will be here with a few cheesemongers signing copies of her new book, Di Bruno Bros. House of Cheese. They have put together a few recipes using cheeses from the book. We will be providing a couple wine pairings for each recipe. Please RSVP to let us know you're coming either via facebook, twitter: @SquareWineCo, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (608) 819-6191.
- Grande Provolone antipasti platter with olives
- "Haute dogs": Pleasant Ridge Ridge Reserve, Brooklyn Brine Pickles, Beef Saucisson on skewers
- Crostini with Evalon goat cheese, Surryano ham, and dulche de leche caramel
- 2012 Tenuta delle Terre Nere, Rosato, Etna
- 2011 Baudry, "Les Granges", Chinon
- 2010 Paolo Bea, Santa Chiara, Umbria
- 2011 Berger, Zweigelt, Austria
- 2011 Heidi Schrock, Gelber Muskateller, Burgenland
- 2011 Domaine Barmes Buecher, Gewurztraminer, Alsace
Taste of Spain
$10, waived with purchase
Happy Saturday. Below are the wines that we will have open for tasting. Go marketing and then come see us as we revisit a few of my favorite Spanish values from Jose Pastor and Eric Solomon.
- 2010 Bengoetxe, Txakolina
- 2011 Herencia Altes, "Benufet", Garnatxa Blanca, Terra Alta
- 2012 Bielsa, Rosado, Campo de Borja
- 2010 Mengoba, "Brezo", Bierzo
- 2010 Senorio de P. Pecina, Rioja