Today, March 14th is Organize Your Home Office Day! What? You didn't know such a day existed? Well, it does and now is the chance for you to finally get your "genea cave" organized. Here's my philosophy on getting and staying organized when it comes to family history research: why should I waste time looking for "stuff" when I could be looking for my ancestors! Here are some tips, great websites, and bargains to celebrate this special day. Remember - make staying organized a habit all year-round!
"Get Organized" Websites!
Check out these resources as you prepare to do a "clean up" on your home office!
"Get Organized" Tips and Resources!
"Get Organized" Bargains!
NEW! TODAY ONLY! Save $2 on Genealogy Clutter Buster Boot Camp - Taming Your Inner Packrat - Today is "Organize Your Home Office Day" and here's an incentive to get you going: the digital download of Lisa Alzo's Genealogy Clutter Buster Boot Camp is now just $3.95! "Are you drowning in a sea of papers, documents, old photographs and other research materials? Feeling like a family history hoarder? If you want to start the New Year off right as a more efficient and organized genealogist, then you won’t want to miss this genealogy mini boot camp. Author, lecturer, and instructor, Lisa A. Alzo will show you how to purge your inner packrat and bust through the clutter. In this 90-minute workshop you will learn:
- How to organize family history documents, photographs, for quick retrieval
- The pros and cons of going paperless
- Stress-free filing strategies and creating checklists to stay on track
- Effective ways for distributing and sharing genealogical information with others
- Tools, apps and resources for taming your paper and electronic monsters"
Use promo code ORGANIZE to save $2 off the normal price. Click here to shop - via Hack Genealogy
- Special Discount on Organize Your Genealogy! Here’s how to get this $25.99 value for only $17.09! Select the paperback or e-book version and then enter promo code SFTTHOMAS17 at checkout. You’ll get an additional 10% off the sale price of $18.99!
- 79% Off Organize Your Genealogy Mega Collection at Shop Family Tree – full price, $373.88, sale price $79.99! “If being an organized genealogist feels like a pipe dream, this collection is for you! This collection will provide a ton of tips and strategies on organizing all aspects of your genealogy – from setting goals and creating projects to setting up paper and digital organization systems, finding the best apps and tools to keep your projects on track, and even make more time for continuing your genealogy education, volunteering, and more. Each resource in this collection offers a different perspective and new tips that you can use to create an organization system that works for you.” Click here to shop – via Shop Family Tree
- Webinar - Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Genealogy presented by Shannon Combs-Bennett - "“Most researchers admit that organizing and keeping up with their “stuff” is one of the most challenging aspects of research. Learn several techniques to keep you organized and on top of your files so you know exactly where everything is." Click here to purchase - via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.