February New Members
ABC Plumbing Company
Associate Member: Plumber
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group
Associate Member: Mortgage Finance Lender
AWR Builders, Inc.
Bridgeport Homes, LLC
C and H Site Cleanup
Associate Member: Construction Clean Up
Downwind Investments, LLC
H & K Communications, Inc.
Associate Member: Communications
Powerhome Technologies, LLC
Associate Member: Access Controls
Solara of the Carolinas
Associate Member: Porch Enclosures
|The HBAF is excited to announce our NEW Cornhole Tournament!
Join us for a little friendly competition and lots of fun! There will be food, drinks, entertainment and, of course, the Cornhole Tournament. Enter a team, sponsor a lane, or just come out and enjoy the day.
Prizes: 1st Place $500, 2nd Place $300, 3rd Place $150
(tournament is double elimination)
Friday, March 27
Team check-in: 11:00 am-11:30 am
Tournament begins: 12:00 pm
3489 Wilmington Hwy
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(BeeGee and Bob Caviness' property)
Exclusive sponsorships available.
Registration and sponsorships due by March 10.
Click here for all the details!
|Linda Lee Allan Home Builders Scholarship
Created in honor of Linda Lee Allan by her devoted husband and family, loving friends, admiring colleagues and loyal customers in celebration of her many contributions to the home building community and the economic development of our region. It is the intent of the donors to make a college education accessible to children and grandchildren of current members of the Home Builders Association of Fayetteville, Inc.
Eligibility: This scholarship is available to students who meet all of these requirements:
- Graduating high school senior from Cumberland County;
- Parents or grandparents maintain an active/current membership in the Home Builders Association of Fayetteville, Inc.;
- Planning to attend an accredited community college, college or university within six months of the application date.
Priorities: The Scholarship Selection Committee will consider the following priorities equally:
- Financial need as demonstrated by the Student Aid Report, which is generated from the FAFSA,
- Academic achievement, and
This is a non-renewable scholarship.
Deadline: March 31, 2015; amount available: $1,200
To apply, follow this link: http://www.cumberlandcf.org/. Go to the â€œHow to Applyâ€ page under the Scholarship section.
|Membership Recruitment Raffle
Start Recruiting Today!
$600 * $300 * $100
Membership Recruitment Raffle Details
1. Earn raffle entries by sponsoring new Builder and Associate members February 27 through November 9, 2015:
- Sponsor 1 member: 2 tickets
- Sponsor 2 members: 4 tickets
- Sponsor 3 members: 8 tickets
- Sponsor 4 members: 16 tickets
- Sponsor 5+ members: 16 tickets for each additional new member sponsored
2. New member applications must be received no later than November 9, 2015.
3. New member application must include sponsoring memberâ€™s name to receive credit.
4. The contest is open to Builder, Associate and Affiliate members.
5. Raffle tickets will be drawn on November 19, 2015, at the Awardâ€™s Luncheon. You must be present to win.
6. Three prizes will be awarded through the raffle drawing, $600 cash, $300 cash and $100 cash.
|BUILDERS, BIDS & BEERS
Tuesday, March 31
5:30 pm-7:00 pm
MEMBER ONLY EVENT
Attend this intimate networking opportunity, hosted by your Membership Committee. Builders are invited to attend and bring materials that will assist Associates in bidding on projects in the future. Associates are invited to attend to network with Builders and create new working relationships. This is a casual event that will be held at Tile with Style Plus. Light refreshments will be served.
Tile with Style Plus, Inc.
314 E. Russell Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Register to attend