I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.
Please, please take a few minutes to read....
Just a few little notes / reminders for the coming term:-
- Classes recommence Monday 7th January. The full Timetable for next term is available here.
Anyone wishing to add any classes to their current commitments please contact Jo
- FRIDAY CLASSES will take place at Newcourt Community Centre from JANUARY. A map and details are available here. Please note there is a carpark behind the centre and should be available to us from 4pm as there are no other bookings at the community centre on a Friday evening. Hopefully this will help with drop offs / pick ups. For safety and security access is by an intercom system so please press the buzzer for the ORANGE ROOM if you cannot gain access.
- Invoicing - You have all received the paper invoices for next term via your children during the last 2 weeks of term but we are moving to an automated system from now on. Before the start of term in January you should receive an electronic invoice with the same details. From here onwards you will only receive an electronic invoice. Please check your junk folders if you don't receive anything by the 7th January as the email addresses you updated on the new Registration Forms have been inputted into the system. (For those of you that have already paid the invoice please do not worry - I will be updating credits soon.)
- Grade 1 Ballet Class - A couple of you have picked up that I have allocated an hour to this class but charged a 45 minute fee. Well done for your great observation and honesty!! It was not a mistake but I have done this for a reason. The class will be a little larger than normal next term before I split it into 2 classes at Easter. The extra 15 minutes is for me to ensure I do everything I want for everyone each week and to ensure you get value for money!!
- Primary and Grade 1 Tap groups (Saturday)- Uniform changes. Due to changes in ballet leotards some of the girls will need changes in skirts / jazz pants. Just to clarify:-
Grade 1 Ballet Pupils attending Primary Tap will need a matching Mulberry skirt. (I am intending to recycle the ones that the current grade 1 tap group have so please don't buy new at the moment and I will sort during the term.)
Grade 2 Ballet Pupils attending Grade 1 Tap class will have your new ballet Lavender leotards and will require black jazz pants.
(You will not need to buy new Tap leotards as Tap is on Saturday with ballet and your ballet leotards are fine. It is the jazz pants that are required at this level for the Tap Exam.)
Don't forget all the exciting new classes starting this year and ensure the dates for our 2019 show are in your diaries.
- NOTICE PERIOD - I appreciate if you're reading this I am preaching to the converted, but can I please politely remind everyone that we require 1/2 term’s notice if you no longer require the place or a 1/2 term’s fees are payable. We have to commit to hall hire, employing staff etc... and to give a good service to you all we have to plan ahead too. We always give 1/2 term’s notice of any timetable changes too. Thank you for your consideration.
All the money raised throughout 2017-2018 has now been presented to the appropriate charities. £708.00 each to Down's Syndrome Association and Exeter's Neonatal Unit
Please email Jo
nominations for charities to support in 2019
ALL WECOME - BOYS AND GIRLS