SHOW AGREEMENT FORMS
(Pink Forms to be returned)
Please ensure these are returned ASAP with payment. (Must be returned before the end of term and if possible by Saturday 13th July please.)
Please read carefully and note:
- Payment to MARDON SALES (The account details are on the form. Please do not pay into the Dance School Account.)
- I DO NOT need to know about school productions. (As detailed on the form!)
- Please do not return the form without payment or BACS - it is an administrative nightmare pairing up forms and payments.
- Please do not pay without returning the form. We will be processing details from the forms only. (If you pay and don't return the form your child will be missed.)
Thank you for your understanding and help.
Emergency Contact Details
Please ensure the forms are returned to the Dance School by the end of the current term and balance of payment made as detailed on the information you have been sent. Thank you.
Autumn Term Invoices
These will be sent out on Monday 8th July
via email. Please read carefully as they will detail your child's classes for next term and the term dates.
Please don't worry if your child hasn't 'moved up' a class for September. The very junior classes have minimal movement due to the show and we will readjust again in January. They are all doing brilliantly!
Next term is an exciting term with our school show and further details about this will follow in September. Please ensure you have all the dates in your diary.
The week ahead....
- Junior Tap Exam coaching this SUNDAY 7TH JULY at St. Lawrence Church Hall
3.30-4.30pm Grade 1
(Cash payment on sunday please £4.50 Preparatory / £6 Primary / Grade 1)
- MONDAY 8TH JULY - All classes at St. Lawrence (Due to Clyst Heath School using hall for their production.)
- MONDAY 8TH JULY and TUESDAY 9TH JULY - Open Classes for parents to watch
- WEDNESDAY 10TH AND THURSDAY 11TH JULY- IDTA TAP AND JAZZ Exams at St. Lawrence Church Hall. Timetable here. Password EXAMS719
- SUNDAY 14TH JULY - Acrobatic Arts Workshops at Clyst Heath Primary School. If you have booked a place please could you pay ASAP, thank you.
2.30-3.30pm Ages 5-8 years
3.30-4.30pm Ages 9 upwards
Places must be booked in advance.
After the workshops we will be booking places on a 1st come 1st served arrangement and invoices will be sent out separately this term for these classes.
(I will email everyone attending and also those that have expressed an interest in the classes but unable to make the workshops due to holidays the following week.)
Payment will be required to secure the places which will be limited due to the nature of the classes / safety requirements.
Our last week of classes (15th - 22nd July) will be fun creative workshop based classes and may involve some costumes and show ideas!!