1. The registration deadline for the 2021 Michigan HOSA State Leadership Conference is Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:00 PM. You may register online now.
2. Health Professions Events and most Emergency Preparedness Events include a virtually evaluated skills portion for the state leadership conference. A list of those skills can be found here. Please note, Clinical Nursing has only one skill and CERT is test only.
3. A link to the updated Event Modifications can be found on the SLC Page. Almost all of the Event Modifications for Skill Events have been updated.
4. The Michigan HOSA State Officer Application is available online. Please encourage worthy members to considering running for state office. There is a new virtual process for campaigning which can be found on the Michigan HOSA State Officer Application page.
5. The Michigan HOSA Board changed the Voting Delegate Policy. Instead of awarding one Voting Delegate per 25 members, now each SCHOOL (not chapter) will receive one vote.
6. The State Leadership Conference Page (SLC Page) on the Michigan HOSA website is now available here: https://www.michiganhosa.org/slc2021
7. Please watchThe HOSA Way Episode 53for information regarding event modifications and the new voting delegate policy.
8. Michigan HOSA is offering HOSA KNOWLEDGE TEST as a STATE ONLY EVENT. HOSA Recognition Events are available to every member that did or did not participate at regionals or qualify for the state leadership conference. Members may advance to the HOSA International Leadership Conference in HOSA Recognition Events.
The HOSA Way,
Mark & Sam
The HOSA Way with Mark & Sam- Episode 53
Let's talk 2021 HOSA states, skills, state officers, voting delegates and.... here.