1. Registration deadline for the 2021 Michigan HOSA State Leadership Conference is Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:00 PM. The conference is now available online.
2. Health Professions Events and most Emergency Preparedness Events include a virtually evaluated skills portion for the state leadership conference. Event modifications are coming soon. You may find a list of designated skills online here.
3. Michigan HOSA created a 2021 Michigan HOSA State Leadership Conference page complete with information regarding this year's conference. Click here.
4. Please watchThe HOSA Way Episode 51for information regarding skill events and State Only Events.
5. Virtual State Leadership Conference: all online events will take place Friday, April 23. Tallo submissions are due Wednesday, April 21 at 5:00 P.M. The Grand Awards Ceremony will take place Monday, April 26 at 4:00 PM.
6. The fee for participating in the Michigan HOSA State Leadership Conference is $35/student, guest and advisor. Of course the conference fee will still include your very own super soft, Michigan HOSA T-shirt for students and a fleece hoodie for advisors and guests.
7. Michigan HOSA is offering HOSA KNOWLEDGE TEST as a STATE ONLY EVENT. HOSA Recognition Events are available to every member that did or did not participate at regionals or qualify for the state leadership conference. Members may advance to the HOSA International Leadership Conference in HOSA Recognition Events.
The HOSA Way,
Mark & Sam
The HOSA Way with Mark & Sam- Episode 51
Let's talk 2021 HOSA states, skills, state only events and.... here.
2021 Michigan HOSA State Leadership Conference
Please be sure to include T-shirt sizes when registering members for the 2021 Michigan HOSA State Leadership Conference.