One Health for the Real World is being organised by the Dynamic Drivers of Disease in Africa Consortium in partnership with the Zoological Society of London (ZSL) and the Royal Society. It will present new interdisciplinary frameworks for a real-world One Health approach to zoonoses, highlight research evidence from field-based settings in Africa and beyond, and debate implications for policy and practice.
Other speakers include:
- Professor Bassirou Bonfoh (Swiss Centre for Scientific Research, CÃ´te d'Ivoire)
- Professor Yaa Ntiamoa-Baidu (University of Ghana)
- Dr Peter Daszak (Ecohealth Alliance)
- Professor Vupenyu Dzingirai (University of Zimbabwe)
- Dr Delia Grace (International Livestock Research Institute, Kenya)
The symposium's organising committee includes Professor Andrew Cunningham (ZSL), Professor Kate Jones (University College London), Professor Melissa Leach (Institute of Development Studies), Professor Ian Scoones (ESRC STEPS Centre) and Professor James Wood (University of Cambridge).