I’ve been seeing some INTERESTING posts from people on social media recently...
Hey, there’s NO judgment here! In fact I’ve been guilty of one or two of these over the years...
- Haven’t showered in days
- Don’t ever change out of their pajamas
- Waste time and are bored every day because they don’t have a plan
- Not getting simple and small things done (that are normally no big deal)
- Are suffering from more anxiety and stress than usual, because they don’t have any normalcy in their lives!
But right now it’s more important than EVER to make sure that we’re doing what we can to keep our head in the game and not let ourselves slip!
If this sounds like you (or someone you know!) then a little structure may be exactly what you need.
That’s why I created a quick guide below called YOUR PERFECT LOCKDOWN DAY!
Creating your own version of this will do SO MUCH to help keep your stress levels lower, stay on-track with your goals, and even have more fun in your life!
Who knew that when this year kicked off, it would turn out the way it has so far?
The best thing we can do is roll with it, adapt our routine, and get on with life the best we can.
If you don’t have a schedule, it’s like playing a game of dominoes.
If one little thing goes awry, it can cause a cascade of events that can throw off your entire day … or worse!
And that can lead to:
- Stress (which you know is bad for your health). Which can lead to...
- Poor sleep. Which can lead to...
- Not-so-healthy meals. Which can lead to...
- Little or no exercise / activity.
Now imagine the OPPOSITE of all that: having a sense of peace and feeling in control… sleeping great at night… having more energy… and feeling proud of yourself because you’re taking control of your day!
Just a few things plugged into a schedule can make a WORLD of difference! Check out this sample schedule:
YOUR PERFECT LOCKDOWN DAY
- 7 a.m.: Morning Ritual: Wake up, drink a glass of water, take your greens
- 7:30 am: Gratitude Practice / Meditation
- 8:00 am: Workout
- 9:00 am: Shower
- 9:15 am: Breakfast
- 9:30 am: Work
- Noon: Lunch, get outside for fresh air, personal development
- 1:00-5:30 pm: More Work: client meetings, virtual coaching, etc. (ALSO: deal with mail and paperwork/make any phone calls for any personal business.)
- 5:30 pm: Mobility work and/or stretching (and/or take a walk outside)
- 6:00 pm: Dinner, chores, and fun/family time! (do something creative, write random cards to family members / friends)
- 10:00 pm: Reading, gratitude practice / prayer, and sleep!
Take a few minutes today to create YOUR perfect day schedule – set yourself up for success by being realistic about how much you actually can accomplish in a day.
And then hold yourself accountable to following it.
You will be amazed how after just a day or two you will feel so much more relaxed and at peace.
Make it an amazing day,
Coach "The Daily Routine" Kosta
P.S. Here’s a helpful resource: Would you like live-coached, follow-along CFP workouts with a growing on-demand library? Check out our virtual online program.