YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
BY DR. PETE ANDERSON
God has answered our prayers. We are excited about reopening Trinity Biblical Institute in the first week of February 2021. We have missed our students, but we have prepared well for the coming academic year. We are going to jump into our plan. Our vision is this: teaching Africans who will train a growing number of Africans and mentor our students in planting churches across the middle of Africa.
What will happen if God enables us to plant a network of Bible Colleges across Eastern and Central Africa, colleges specifically designed to train pastors and servant leaders?
Happy Thanksgiving, by the way, and we hope you have an enjoyable time with your family this year! This great American tradition of gratitude to God is part of what makes this nation a wonderful place and a blessing to many other nations!
- Biblical theology will replace incorrect beliefs, bringing a true understanding of grace and discipleship.
- A new generation of evangelical pastors and Christian leaders will be equipped to teach, preach, counsel, and oversee congregations.
- Hundreds of Gospel-centered churches will be planted by indigenous leaders who can reach places foreign missionaries cannot go.
- Tens of thousands of people – some in tribes, some Muslim - will hear the Gospel, fostering a new relationship with Christ.
- TBI graduates will follow a call as missionaries not just in Africa, but around the world.
The Tuesday after Thanksgiving is often celebrated as "Giving Tuesday," an emerging tradition that celebrates the opportunity to give out of our bounty to charity and ministry.
Between now and the end of the year, our goal is to raise $100,000 to cover some of our student sponsorships and have the funds to begin strong our new classes in 2021.
Would you pray about a gift to TCWM this giving Tuesday to help make that vision possible?
For Giving Tuesday this year,
can you sponsor
one or more seminary
students for $580?
again for your
partnership in the Gospel,