Our Goals for 2020
Dear Partners in Sharing the Gospel of Christ,
Thank you for your love for missions and for solid, Biblical training for pastors and church leaders. We have rushed into 2020 and already we see tremendous progress. In one month, I will head to Africa for the beginning of training for pastors and missionaries. We want to be faithful to our motto: “Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God.”
Here is a glimpse of what by His grace and power we wish to accomplish in 2020:
1. Begin offering accredited diploma and certificate programs in Kapchorwa in April and hold conferences in four other locations.
2. Open our new computer center and library in April. We have recently filled our library shelves with some 5,000+ reformed works, providing one of the largest theological libraries in East Africa.
3. Monitor each of our students, particularly in regard to their spiritual growth, their work in their home churches, and vocational training. In doing this, we pray that a new generation of mature pastors and Christian leaders are equipped to teach, preach, counsel, and oversee churches.
4. Follow up on each of our training sessions of TBI students, with the goal of having every student in a weekly Bible study.
5. Increase our donor and prayer base in order to continue to expand/grow Trinity Biblical Institute across East and Central Africa. We hope to increase our donor base from 20 churches to 26 churches and increase individual giving by fifteen percent.
6. Special projects: Purchase a van for our faculty and students. This will also allow us to bring students from Burundi, South Sudan, and DR Congo.
7. Partner with two smaller schools in Uganda and help prepare their students to become pastors and missionaries.
8. Enlist additional teachers from the United States to come to Africa for two to three weeks during the next two years.
9. Complete the master plan for our campus in Kapchorwa, to include plans to turn TBI into a major Christian training facility in Africa over the next five years.
Note: We already have complete plans for a larger library/admin building, a dormitory for 160 students, and additional faculty housing.
10. Through our students at Trinity Biblical Institute, plant dozens of new churches in East and Central Africa.
These goals can be accomplished with the help of brothers and sisters like you. And if they are accomplished, it will mean great victories for the Kingdom of Christ. We need your prayers and financial help. Tax-deductible gifts can be directed to Trinity Center for World Mission, P.O. Box 580, Dahlonega, GA 30533 or ONLINE on our website
Trusting God to go before us into all of 2020,
Peter W. Anderson, Executive Director
Trinity Center for World Mission
P. S. Please pray (1) for our students and their families as they deal with hordes of locusts that are attacking their crops; (2) for the finances to provide quality theological to those who are called by God; and (3) for safety as our teams travel throughout Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda.