Join in on a tobacco webinar co-hosted by the AOD Knowledge Centre
The Australian Indigenous Alcohol and Other Drugs Knowledge Centre (the Knowledge Centre) in collaboration with Renee Bittoun, Adjunct Associate Professor from the Brain and Mind Centre at the University of Sydney, are hosting a webinar on Tuesday 30 August 2016. The webinar will explore how the Knowledge Centre can help workers, policy makers, researchers, students, or anyone interested in the area of tobacco cessation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The webinar will run for one hour, and highlight areas such as:
The webinar will be free to attend, and there is no additional software required to join the webinar, other than a stable internet connection.
- the Tackling Indigenous Smoking portal
- the Tobacco section on the Knowledge Centre
- the Community portal on the Knowledge Centre
- the Worker's portal on the Knowledge Centre
- the Preventing Aboriginal maternal smoking in Western Australia portal.
To attend the webinar, please click on this link prior to it commencing. If you have any queries about the webinar please refer to the contact details below.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
Ph: (08) 9370 6358