We're in our last 5 days of Big Little Donations, and we've made it this far because of y'all.
Because of you, we've raised $2,634. Here are some budget line items that amount covers:
This is so exciting because it demonstrates what we've wanted to show all along: every donation is big. Over 50 people like yourself have helped us get this far. Imagine what Austin Baroque Orchestra would be able to achieve if we reached our $10,000 goal.
- All six planned flights for out of town musicians for the season: $1,920
- All rehearsal snacks for the season: $145
- Recording equipment rental for the season: $250
- All program paper for the season: $150
- Our tax filing fee for one year: $100
Help us achieve the rest of our goal with a donation of $50 or less, so we can continue bringing you the music and performances you love.
You can donate either on our website or through Facebook and please consider sharing our campaign with your circle.
PS Did you get a chance to check out our upcoming season?! It's going to be good.