RMRS is now taking orders for our 3rd batch of Rain Barrels!
Due to last summer's draught, and rumours this summer's may be even worse, Rain Barrels have recently become an extremely popular item.
We've sold out the first two batches we ordered,and at the Home Show we had so many residents ask about them, we've ordered another 90...we'll see how long they last!
The Rain Barrels help lower municipal water demands and save energy at water treatment facilities by reducing water pollution and storm water runoff. Rain water, free from chlorine and water treatment chemicals, is an excellent water source for lawns, plants and gardens.
• Unique shape and neutral color that blends into any garden-scape
• 208 litre / 55 gallon capacity
• Content of up to 50% recycled materials
• Mosquito mesh to keep bugs and leaf debris out
• Lid that can be screwed onto base for added safety
• Easy installation with existing downspouts
• Overflow hose that can be linked to another rain barrel orcan be directed away from the house
• Contoured, easy-to-use spigot
• Installation instructions, spigot, screws, overflow hose and clampincluded
• Cover included
Order yours today!