View this email in your browser.
Struggling to reach your
recommended daily intake of 5 serves of vegetables? Try some of our tips to increase your consumption of nature's goodness!
1. Breakfast on the go? Blending a handful of spinach into your banana smoothies will change the colour but not the flavour!
2. Try making your own dips. Blending carrots, olives, roasted capsicum and a whole heap of herbs is a great combo.
3. Cooking minced meat? Try adding shredded squash, zucchinis or carrots. It adds a subtle depth of flavour whilst increasing your veggie intake.
4. Pizza night? Combining almond meal, cauliflower and an egg makes for a healthy and flavoursome pizza base.
5. Making a batch of rice? Swap the white for brown and only cook half the quantity. Then blitz half a cauliflower in the food processor and combine!
6. Feel like something sweet? Try using a brownie recipe based on sweet potato or beetroot. It's moist and gooey, and tastes delicious!
Latest Blog Posts
Eat your way to a better life with mindful eating!
Keeping your New Year's resolutions on track!
We are set to launch an exciting new Mediterranean lifestyle cookbook this coming May,
Two Greek Girls Cooking
. Follow us on
to stay up to date with all the latest news, recipes and more!
A 2010 study i
Journal of Pain
discovered that ginger can aid muscle-pain relief induced by exercise by up to 25%.*
2010 Sep;11(9):894-903. doi: 10.1016/j.jpain.2009.12.013. Epub 2010 Apr 24.
Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2016 Tree of Life Nutrition, All rights reserved.
unsubscribe from this list
update subscription preferences