Reboot Nutritionist Tips
To help you mentally and physically prepare for a rejuvenating first day,
here a few tips from our Reboot Nutritionists:
- You may feel tired if you are accustomed to drinking a lot of caffeine, so don’t forget to drink your juice to stay energized. If you find you’re really struggling, try a cup of green tea.
- A decrease in energy might happen earlier in the evening so plan to get to bed early as sleep is essential for supporting the immune system and metabolism.
- Throughout the day, sipping on juices and other suggested fluids frequently is a helpful strategy to keep hunger, cravings and fatigue at bay.
- Don’t forget the coconut water for added electrolytes. It can also help to fight off these common symptoms you might experience in the first few days.
- For tips on how to prepare your produce for juicing, visit our
A-Z Produce Prep Guide.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DAY 1 JUICE PLAN
How I Shed 85 Pounds with Juice & Exercise
Anthony started with a 5-Day Reboot and he’s now 85 pounds lighter.
Read his full story.
WIN A PRIZE TOMORROW
Every day we will be giving away a free 45-minute consultation with a Reboot Nutritionist to anyone who is participating in the 5-Day Juice Challenge. In the end, there will be a GRAND PRIZE that includes the consultation PLUS a personal phone call from Joe Cross!
Read complete rules.
How do I win?
Enter tomorrow by posting an image to Instagram tagged with @rebootwjoe and #juicechallenge by 11:59PM EST on January 11.
You’re already entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize since
you’ve already signed up!
LEARN MORE ABOUT JUICE
Want to learn more about how juice benefits you?
Save the date on January 20 at 9PM EST for our free online webinar where Reboot Nutritionist, Stacy Kennedy, shares everything you need to know about juice. Plus we will feature some
Reboot success stories. Don’t miss this webinar,
“Juicing for Weight Loss." Reserve your spot today.
If you have any additional questions, don’t forget to take full advantage of our
detailed FAQs page. We’ve answered it all!
Joe and the Reboot Team
Join us on social.
Share your juicing journey with us by posting pictures to facebook, Instagram
and twitter using hashtag #JuiceChallenge.