Reboot Nutritionist Tips
Here’s what our Reboot Nutritionists want to share with you to keep in mind when you wake up tomorrow:
- You may notice your brain fog is completely gone, you may have dropped a couple pounds, your skin has that glowing look, and your sugar cravings have subsided, or at least quieted. These are just some of the benefits of juicing!
- Continue to get to bed early and prep your juices for the next day. Making healthy eating a sustainable system that fits into your everyday life is key to maintain the behaviors and benefits you may have experienced so far.
- Your body may be adjusting to the increase in fluid intake, hopefully meaning fewer trips to the bathroom.
- Get out and go for a walk – 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 or more, the goal is to get moving but not push it too hard.
- For tips on how to prepare your produce for juicing, visit our A-Z Produce Prep Guide.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DAY 4 JUICE PLAN
To win a free 45-minute consultation with a Reboot Nutritionist tomorrow, you may enter by posting an image to Instagram tagged with @rebootwjoe and #juicechallenge by 11:59PM EST on January 14. Read complete rules.
You’re already entered into the drawings for the Grand Prize since you’ve already signed up!
WANT SOME INSPIRATION?
We hear from hundreds of people every day who are unlocking their health with juice, and we have a wall to prove it.
Check it out
Don’t Stop, Keep Juicing!
We get it. After day 3 you discover what healthy feels like and you don’t want to stop at day 5. Sign up for a Guided Reboot Program to guarantee you meet your weight loss goals and that you don’t stop until you do. Our Guided Reboot Programs are led by a nutritionist who will help you every step of the Reboot journey. They are designed to help you lose weight, improve health conditions, gain energy and find true health. Learn more and sign up for a 15-Day or 30-Day Guided Reboot, or if you have type 2 diabetes or a hypothyroid condition, we have 60-Day Guided Reboots that are specifically catered to improving those conditions.
Joe and the Reboot Team
Join us on social.
Share your juicing journey with us by posting pictures to facebook, Instagram and twitter using hashtag #JuiceChallenge.