Web Key IT are conducting research to understand the current trends in digital accessibility from the point of view of both the organisation and that of the individual using websites, applications etc. We have two really short surveys (about 5 minutes) and we are hoping that we get sufficient response to collate meaningful and current data. Would you please complete it? Also, if you’d send it to your own lists, we would be very appreciative. We will make the results available for everyone via our website. Thanks so much for your help and distribution.
If you represent both yourself and your organisation, you are welcome to complete both surveys. Please contact us at email@example.com if you want any information about the surveys.
For Individuals: Understanding the Digital User Experience
For Organisations: Digital Accessibility for Organisations
Our new YouTube Channel is live! We've got our first video up there now, with more to come.
Registrations close TOMORROW (6th of September)
Dates: Every Thursday, October 3rd – 31st
Location: ATI Mirage, Cloisters, Level 1/863 Hay St, Perth WA
Times: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- $3250 per person (excl. GST) includes all learning materials, lunch, and morning & afternoon tea
- 2nd person from same organisation $3,000 (excl. GST)
- 4 people from same organisation $2700 each (excl. GST)
- ACS Members – discount of $100 ($3150 each)
- Discount for WALGA Members of 5% ($3088 each)
Register and information enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org