Revolve ReCYCLING is here to improve the environment - we want to give old bikes new life, conserve resources and keep things out of landfill.
Revolve ReCYCLING is here to make a better society. We want to support refugees make the best start to their new life in Australia, we want to donate bikes to underprivileged kids and schools. We want to create jobs, including for people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
After opening in the middle of the pandemic and with little more than some exciting ideas scrawled on a whiteboard and a few spreadsheets, we are starting to have the impact we are aiming for.
In nine months, Revolve ReCYCLING has:
· Collected 1800+ used, unwanted bikes and other Personal Transport Vehicles (PTVs) from Sydney homes, institutions, and Councils
· Diverted some 25 tonnes of metal and other material from landfill
· Saved some 23 tonnes of greenhouse gases;
· Created six jobs, including three for people from disadvantaged backgrounds
· Started providing bike maintenance courses
And we have collected, reconditioned, and tested some 80 kids bikes for charitable donation.
Help us donate another 80 bikes to children who are vulnerable and in need...
Donate Now (click here)
Thank you and keep on cycling!