This week, we announced the phase out of the May 18, 2021 Local Health Order.
The new Cal/OSHA workplace regulations do not require workers who are “fully vaccinated” to wear face coverings. An employee is considered fully vaccinated if the employer has documentation reflecting that the employee completed their vaccination series at least 14 days ago (e.g., 14 days after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine).
We continue to recommend the following to keep the community safe from COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Continue to emphasize outdoor activities
- Avoid travel if you’re not fully vaccinated
- Continue to regularly test for COVID-19 if you’re not fully vaccinated
- Even if you're vaccinated, get immediately tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
Under the State’s rules, face coverings are still required (regardless of vaccination status) in:
We've also announced our raffle winners this week! Click here to see the raffle ticket numbers of those who won tickets to see Bad Bunny, Harry Styles, or Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin in concert!
- Healthcare settings
- Schools, childcare, and youth settings
- Public transit
- Jails and correctional facilities
- Homeless and emergency shelters
Missed your chance? No worries. We’re having new raffles every week through the end of July. Find our raffle schedule at www.sccFreeVax.org. Below are details for this upcoming week's raffle:
Tune in to our Instagram Live (@scc_publichealth) at 2pm on Wednesday, June 30th to see who wins tickets to see the Golden State Warriors, Trevor Noah, Alejandro Fernandez or Marc Anthony!
Together in health,
County of Santa Clara