|Dear <<First Name>>,
We hope you're enjoying rehearsals so far! Without further ado, here are your Week 6 Chorus updates.
- This term we are rehearsing Handel's Messiah for our end of term concert on Sunday 2nd December, 4pm in Butterworth Hall. You can purchase tickets for this concert here.
- There are learning tools available online to help you consolidate your learning at home. These can be accessed by following the link here.
- Rehearsals are every Thursday from 7:00pm-9:30pm up until the date of the concert and take place in the Woods-Scawen Room in the Arts Centre. You can view it's location on the interactive campus map, outlined in red, here.
- Our Term 1 Rehearsal and Concert Schedule is available here.
Subscriptions and Score Deposits
- You can purchase your subscription here and your score deposit here. The payment deadline is Thursday 8th November (Week 6), so if you have not paid by this point we will begin contacting people individually to follow up on this.
- Please try to avoid using the Box Office to make these payments - unless you don't have internet access or are experiencing issues with the online booking system. Furthermore, the Box Office will be unable to process transactions of this nature during peak times and during shows.
- Subscription costs for the year are as follows:
- Standard Membership - £60
- Concessions - £40
- UoW Students - Free
- The score deposit is £20, which is refundable upon request when you leave Chorus. Anyone who has paid a score deposit in the past which has not been refunded does not need to do so again - it is a one-time fee to cover any potential loss or damage that may occur whilst you are in possession of a score provided by us.
Term 1 Socials!
Carol Singing in aid of Save the Children
- We will be attending the Love Wine Festival in Birmingham on Saturday 10th November.
- We will be going to the 12pm-3pm session, and individual tickets can be purchased for £22 here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/love-wine-festival-birmingham-10th-november-2018-tickets-46044457211
- A group ticket can be purchased for £20 per person, and if you would like to be involved in this then you should contact Tiff via the email address provided below (although please note that it may not be possible to add people to the group booking at this late stage)
- For those wanting to travel as a group, exec members will be travelling by train from Coventry and Canley train stations at around 11am on the day. More exact timings will be confirmed at this weeks rehearsal.
- Remember that a number of our socials this term require that you buy tickets in advance, so if you would like a reminder of these or the ticket links then please refer to the Week 3 Chorus email.
- If you have any questions about the socials this term, or would like to make arrangements for the Love Wine Festival, then please email Tiff (Internal Publicity/Socials Secretary) on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be a Carol Singing Service held at Royal Priors on Friday 7th December, 12:30pm-2:30pm in aid of Save the Children.
- If any Chorus members would like to volunteer for this good cause, then please email the chorus email address to express your interest.
- There will be two rehearsals for this:
- Thursday 22nd November, 6.30-7.05 in Music Practice Room 3
- Thursday 29th November, 6.30-7.05 in Music Practice Room 3
If you have any further questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
The Chorus Exec