9 - 11 March 2016 :: British Library
! Call for papers deadline extended to 23 October !
CALL FOR PAPERS: We are inviting proposals for papers (20 minutes) and workshops (1.5 hours) around the theme of disruptive innovation in the research library.
- The disrupted academy: new theories and blueprints for HE
- Challenging the traditional scholarly communications model: new paradigms in academic publishing
- From meetings to makerspaces: reshaping the encounter with teaching and research
- Leading the way: inspiring from the top to nurture innovation from the ground up.
- Disruptive collaboration: how non-traditional partnerships are opening up new avenues for the academy
- Wrangling data: making data ‘faster, smarter and more personal’*
- Researcher engagement and support: exploring the interrelation of library and research offices
- Working in concert: new impetus and inspirations for collaboration across campus
- Hiring and firing up: integrating and exploiting new expertise within our libraries
Call for speed presentations
We are also inviting proposals for speed presentations for the 2016 conference on the theme of 'Innovation in our libraries'.
Speed presentations are fast-paced and highly visual, with speakers restricted to 20 slides at exactly 20 seconds per slide (six minutes and 40 seconds in total).
Find out more about the call for papers and the conference
The RLUK Conference is open to colleagues from both RLUK and non-RLUK libraries.