14 March 2017
SPECIAL NEWS EDITION:
WellSpring Blessing Day and AGM
Sunday 19 March 2017, 2 to 4pm
You are warmly invited to the Blessing Day and Annual General Meeting of WellSpring Centre on:
Sunday 19 March 2017
from 2 to 4pm at
10 Y Street
2017 Blessing Day
Join the WellSpring community as we gather to bless the life of WellSpring in 2017:
- Enjoy the artwork of Rachel Peters throughout WellSpring (you might also like to come to the Creative Art Conversations day on Saturday 18 March with Rachel as guest artist – click here to book online)
- Share afternoon tea with other WellSpring members and friends
- Participate in the Annual General Meeting and receive a copy of the Annual Report
Annual General Meeting
Everyone is welcome to attend the AGM and share in our discussions (NB: voting is restricted to WellSpring members).
- Agenda: Click here for a copy of the agenda.
- Minutes from the AGM in February 2016 can be downloaded from here.
- The 2016 Annual Report (including Financial/Auditor's Reports) will be available from this link later this week
Please let us know
if you would like a printed copy of the Annual Report sent to you after the AGM.
Two nominations have been received for the WellSpring Board (see page 2 of the Agenda
for photos and biographical information):
- Maria McCormack for an initial 2-year term
- Tess Veenker for a second 2-year term
Apollo Bay, watercolour, pen, ink, gouache on paper, 2013
We also welcome Liz Johnson
to the Board as an appointee of the Ashburton Baptist Church.
To notify us of your
inability to attend, please email email@example.com
NB: There is no need to notify us if you are
able to attend on Sunday – we look forward to seeing you then!
WellSpring is grateful to Liz Johnson (www.lizjohnsonart.co) for granting us permission to use her beautiful paintings in the 2017 program, newsletters and other WellSpring advertising.