FITZGERALD PARK is located in Grand Ledge, MI.
The address is 100 Fitzgerald Park Drive, west of Grand Ledge, which is west of Lansing. When arriving at the park entrance,
cross over the railroad tracks and follow the Pugnicsigns around to the big redbarn. Our area is to the right, behind the barn, Site #6.
Silent auction ~ Pug related items to buy
Cake Walk ~ Parade of Rescues
Homemade Costume Contest
There will be PUG GAMES: Participation fee is $5 per pug or $10 for 2 OR MORE pugs
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
11 A.M.- Noon Meet & Greet
12 :00 - 1 P.M. Pot Luck Meal
1:00 - 3 P.M. Games, Silent Auction, Pug paraphernalia sale
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring a dish to share with everyone.
- Officers & directors will provide: brats, hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, and condiments.
- Bring your own beverage
- Lawn chairs
- Bring water/bowls and food for your pugs
- x-pens or have your pug on a leash, doggie bags
- Homemade costumes for the contest
Our location is the shelter farthest to the east on the map.
It is the brown rectangle, with a circle around it,
north of the orange rectangle.
State of Michigan guidelines for outdoor events
will be followed.
Select Mid Michigan Pug Club as your charity when you: