Do we have a vision for Civic, Spiritual, and Community Health?
Here's what's happening:
Our presenters have 15 minutes or less to convince you that their ideal vision of community health makes sense and they will try to give us some practical ways to get from where we are now, to where they want us to be.
- Hear 3 pitches of ideal visions of Community Health
- Build a LEGO city with strangers, yes strangers!
- Bring your ideas and sharp wit (and good looks?)
- Laugh at Comedy that may, or may not be health related!
What you can do:
- Come and listen and give feedback and suggestions.
- Lighting round: Anyone gets 1 minute or less to tell how you created change in our community health OR a pitch for a creative and specific step for change.
- Help build the LEGO city
LEGOS provided but we'll take donations to add to the pile (no guarantees you'll get the pieces back!)
City Councilman Paul D. López, City & County of Denver District 3
Stephen Brackett "Brer Rabbit" from FLOBOTS
Joe Sammen from the Colorado Coalition for the Medically Underserved
and Comedy from: