CRCA to Meet Thursday, March 5
The next general meeting of the Central Roxborough Civic Association will be held this Thursday, March 5 at 7:30 p.m. at Leverington Church (6301 Ridge Avenue.)
The agenda for the meeting is below. Parking is generously provided by Leverington Church via the parking lot that is accessible from Ridge Avenue.
Welcome from CRCA President Celeste Hardester and general announcements.
- 601 Jamestown (Roxborough Seafood House) for the legalization of two existing signs; illuminated flat wall sign 27’ 6” x 3’; dpi;e-sided projecting sign 4’ x 6’ (see photo)
- 577 Jamestown (Henry James Saloon) for addition of a side yard deck, stairs, and pergola for use as an existing restaurant/bar on west side of building, already under partial construction (see photo)
- Venice Island Performing Arts Center Invitation to Upcoming Events:
- Philadelphia City Commissioners: Information on new voting system here.
- Important Dates:
- 04/13/2020 - Last day to REGISTER before the primary
- 04/21/2020 - Last day to apply for a mail-in or civilian absentee ballot
- 04/28/2020 - Last day for County Boards of Elections to receive voted mail-in and civilian absentee ballots
- 04/28/2020 - GENERAL PRIMARY
Closing remarks and adjournment
Information concerning zoning issues can always be found at the Zoning page of the CRCA website: http://crca.us/crca/zoning/index.html
- Approve minutes from February meeting
Remember to follow CRCA on Facebook
You can sign up at the meeting to become a member of the CRCA with a contribution of $10 per person and $25 for a business.
If your membership has lapsed or if you've been to our last few meetings and want to make it official, it's easy! Visit http://www.crca.us/crca/home/membership.html
and join today!
Visit us at CRCA.us
, email info@CRCA.US, or call 215-930-0397.