Dear <<First Name>>,
Happy New Year! Tis' the season for resolutions ... have you come up with your goals for 2017?
is a great way to give yourself a vision for where you're going, keeps you on track, and gives you a way to gauge progress. When setting goals consider asking yourself these 5 questions to give your goals a greater chance of being checked as complete.
When setting goals ask yourself:
- What exactly do you plan to accomplish?
- How will you know if the goal was met?
- To what degree is the goal attainable?
- Is the goal aligned with your values (what’s important to you), and germane to your success?
- Over what period of time will you have accomplished this goal?
Chief Coaching Partner
IPEC Certified Professional Coach
Energy Leadership Master Practitioner
Coach2Growth helps Executives and Corporate Leaders, Business Leaders, and Leaders in Transition grow by capitalizing on their strengths to lead and partner. With our guidance, business people achieve more, gain recognition, and grow and prosper fearlessly.