I am sure your kids won't let you forget but just in case, our pool opens for regular pool hours THIS FRIDAY at 10:00!
MEMORIAL DAY BASH--Saturday, May 27
THIS SATURDAY! Be here! Our grill masters are already prepping! We will have plenty of meat, sides, and drinks! Bring your snacks, sweets, and smiling faces! We will have a great time. Our foods will start finding their place at the table at 12:30!
SUMMER SIZZLER TOURNAMENT--JUNE 2-4
MEMBERS! We need your help! We are looking for willing members to prepare heavy hors d'oeuvres for Friday, June 2. If you are willing to help, please contact our office manager, Jamie Elliott, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you all! Be sure and sign up to play!!! The deadline to sign up is May 30...but be the early bird for this one! Our tournament ID is 700065717. Join us for a great weekend!
RULES FOR THE WEEK:
· Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a competent adult.
· Absolutely no running on pool deck or walkways.
· One at a time on the diving board – when one person’s feet are on the board, the person
behind them must have their feet on the concrete!
· Absolutely no diving in shallow water, diving only in deep end.
· No floatation devices on the diving board.
· No horseplay, pushing or shoving.
· No glass containers allowed at the pool.
· No smoking in pool area.
· No electrical equipment allowed in the pool area.
· No swimming after eating, drinking alcohol, or taking medications.
· No sitting or standing on the wall.
· No profanity allowed at the pool by children or adults.
· All children not potty trained MUST wear a swim diaper.
· ALL MEMBERS must sign in and MUST sign in their guests.
· There is a $3 charge per guest, per visit. Fees will be added to the statement.
· A member may request having a pool party for a child, but if the total of swimming guests is over 10 kids, the member must pay an additional lifeguard to be on duty during the party. Larger parties may require additional lifeguards.
Please be mindful that there is a guest notebook located in the foyer of the clubhouse! We LOVE our Racquet Club guests! Just let us know when they are here!!
Keep your eyes open for more announcements for summer fun. For quick daily updates--be sure and follow our Facebook page!