Morning nursery: 10am - Anna L. & Beka P.
Evening nursery: 1) Avery B. & Kimiko S. 2) Jelly G. & Faith P.
Greeters: 10am - Spirydovich
Precentors: 10am - Ben L. / Evening - Mariah L.
Student lunch - Student lunch at the Blackwoods - Next week at the Saunders
Livestream Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCiDsgQiPxoaTG_Wi2ToCQ
This Lord's Day we welcome Pastor David McKay to the pulpit. We will also celebrate communion together.
Church Information Class: If you are interested in learning more about the church and/or about church membership, please contact one of the elders in the next couple weeks. They hope to start a class sometime in April.
Child Protection Clarification: Here is a note from the session concerning the Child Protection Policy.
- We reaffirm our commitment to our CPP & the specific safety plans distributed to the congregation in January.
- As defined in the CPP, all teachers and volunteers are trained and committed to uphold the CPP.
- All classes, nursery, etc. involve at least 2 adults present for accountability.
- After classes / nursery the teachers remain in the classroom until parents pickup for nursery and preschool classes. In the new building teachers are also locking classrooms after use.
- We encourage an attitude of awareness and care amongst the whole congregation for our children in general.
- Before and after services parents are ultimately responsible for their own children both within and outside the building.
Iron Men Breakfast: We will be having an Iron Men Breakfast on April 3rd at 7:30 AM in the Lafayette church building basement. Jack Rhoda will be speaking for us. Please read below for an update from the RPCL session:
"Please note that it was our intention to start having men bring a breakfast item to share (as was our pre COVID practice) at Saturday's meeting. However; with the COVID uptick we have decided to err on the side of caution and provide donuts for this meeting and ask that you DO NOT bring an item to share. Lord willing, we hope to start that at the next meeting."
Livestream Training: If you are interested in serving the church by helping run the livestream, please contact Nick Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Men's Prayer: The men of the church are welcome to join in prayer together on Fridays from 6:30-7:30am at the church.
Ladies' Prayer: Ladies, college-age and up, let’s meet to pray together on Saturday at the church from 7-8 am! If you are unable to come in person and would like to join us virtually, please use the link below.
You can connect to Zoom with this link
You will need to enter the passcode: 053104
Or you can dial in here +13017158592,,84442494822#.
Questions? Contact Avery Brame: 765-543-1240, email@example.com
On Sabbatical: During their time away, feel free to reach out to the Olivettis with fellowship and encouragement, and pray that this time would be used by God for rest and renewal.
1) @ Soldatis, 6:45pm (2225 Robinhood Lane, West Lafayette) Topic: Hebrews. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) @ Dillons 7pm (2412 Cibuta Court, West Lafayette ) Topic: Zechariah Contact: email@example.com
3) @ Brames, 6:30pm (840 Barlow Street, West Lafayette) Topic: Exodus. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcements and submissions for this newsletter can be sent to email@example.com no later than Thursday morning.
If you would like to subscribe to this newsletter, you can use this link.