Morning nursery: 9am: Karen C. & Mariah L. (11am is unstaffed)
Evening nursery: 1) Emily B. & Sonnie B. - 2) Beka P. & Ashley K.
Greeters: 9am - Josh B. / 11am - Nate P.
Precentors: 9am - Dan D. / 11am - Sam C. / Evening - Maja S.
College lunch @ ???
Church info class for teenagers: 4pm (taught by Ben L.)
Dave McKay will be opening the Word (Jared will be on vacation beginning Saturday)
Deacon Election (important updates) -
- Tomorrow night at IRPC at 6:30 p.m. (Not 7pm)
- Zoom link here. Passcode: 713574.
- Current (pre)nominations: Andrew R. and Adam S. have both decided to decline nomination. The other names to be put into nomination are: David Allgaier, Sam Carr, Mari Doerr, Cos Gardner & David Held. You will have a chance to make other nominations Friday night.
COVID updates: This Sunday the 11am service will be back to "masks recommended." We anticipate offering childcare during the 9am service. Thank you for your flexibility!
Workday update: The workday for this Saturday (Nov. 21) has been canceled due to a schedule conflict with the Masons. Revised workday dates will be announced next week.
Cleaning need: If you are able to help clean the church building this and/or next week, please let Kim know.
Thanksgiving Eve Service: Join us for one of our favorite traditions as we kick Thanksgiving off by worshiping God together. We'll meet Wednesday, November 25 at 7 pm at IRPC. Zachary Blackwood will be preaching for us.
From the Christian Education Committee: Bible Class Teachers and Helpers! Would you be willing to teach or help in one of our evening Bible classes for children? Please see Zachary or Cariann for information on slots available for the winter quarter (beginning in December) and beyond.
Bridal Shower for Myra Mann - Ladies, please join us on Friday, December 4th at 6:30 p.m. here at IRPC to celebrate our bride-to-be. Please RSVP to Sarah Johnson.
Calvin Held and Myra Mann warmly invite you to celebrate their marriage on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 3 pm in Goshen, Indiana. For more details and to RSVP please click here. (password: manndownheldup)
1) @ RPC of Lafayette, 6:45pm (1723 S. 9th Street, Lafayette) Topic: Hebrews. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) @ Dillons 7pm (2412 Cibuta Ct., West Lafayette) Topic: Semon passage discussion. Contact: email@example.com
3) @ IRPC, 6:30pm (1893 E. 600 N., West Lafayette) Topic: Exodus. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcements and submissions for this newsletter can be sent to email@example.com no later than Thursday morning.
If you would like to subscribe to this newsletter, you can use this link.