The Patient Portal is up and running!
- If you haven't received an invitation yet, or are having trouble logging in. Please contact Jackelyn or Tiffany.
- We recommend sending all of your messages to staff or physicians via the portal. It's a safe and secure option for sharing health information.
- Beginning May 1st, any messages send to your physician via email WILL NOT be answered. Only messages through the portal will be responded to.
How messaging works
Messages for Physicians can include:
Short clarification questions.
Brief health updates.
Non-urgent health concerns.
*Do not send any emergent issues via messaging. If you in an emergency please go to your local urgent care.
Messages for Staff can include:
Requests for appointments.
Other great tools with the Portal
- Send labs or documents ordered by other offices
- Review all lab results
- Update personal information
- Review past treatment plans and handouts
- View upcoming appointments
- Access billing records
Fee Schedule Reminders
Please be aware that all charges for physician time are billed in 15 minute increments. Your total charge includes face-face time AND additional time for chart review/treatment plan write-up. If your consult lasts for 30 minutes, and your physician takes 10 minutes to review your chart and create your program, you will be charged for 45 minutes.
Fee Schedule Changes
Begining June 1st, prices for physician visits will be as follows:
- Dr. Klinghardt 1 hour visit (including time with assistant) - $700
- Dr. Klinghardt 30 Minute end of day visit - $300
- Staff Naturopathic Physicians - $250 per hour
if you need further clarification.