Hey there —
Here are 7 things I thought you’d need to know for May 16th in 3:00 minutes:
. . .
1. The most potent motivator. It’s progress by David Burkus.
2. The biggest tip I always pass on for hiring. Always ‘trust your gut - ruthlessly’. It’s always right. Don’t take the short-cut to thinking it will work out. Consider these six traits to look for when deciding who to hire.
3. I’m a big advocate of learning something new everyday. Well, this is a more entertaining way to satisfy that need.
CRO / CMO 🚀
4. I’m devouring The SaaS Sales Method: Sales As a Science (Sales Blueprints Book 1) Kindle Edition by Jacco Van Der Kooij, Fernando Pizarro, Dominique Levin, Dan Smith and you should too!
5. Read this first before hiring a marketer.
6. Do you worry about dementia as you get old? (This report gives you 6 ways to reduce your risk of dementia).
7. A REMINDER of the 6 keys to motivation by Brendon Burchard.
. . .
One more thing...Thanks for reading.
Enjoy your evening. And if you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend 🤝, tweet me 👏, or if you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.
🤔 q&a: Why are MQLs Irrelevant, why Pipeline is a Vanity Metric & why Sales Don’t Find Personas Useful?
📲 New Recommendation For Your Stack
💥 Need an easier way to understand your prospects and customers?
Check out Crystal Knows, the app that tells you anyone's personality and supercharge your communication skills.
I've been testing for over 10 days now and thoroughly impressed (yes, some profiles are generic but it helps you think deeper around the 'standard' generic message you might send!).
Learn more 👈
Access my archive with over 100+ articles —> Go Here
ABOUT THIS NEWSLETTER
My mission is to empower aspiring marketing / revenue leaders with the new marketing mindset; people who want to get ahead; people who worry about their impact and help them gain context for what matters to a CEO.
You setting up to grow your impact??
Copyright © 2018 Edwin Abl, All rights reserved.
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.