Welcome to the weekend.
Here are 7 things I thought were worth sharing this week.
1. IQ vs EQ - the biggest threat to leadership development / growth is the lack of investment, realisation of developing skills in EQ. Especially when you think about automation and AI being capable of taking over humans role on IQ tasks.
2. It's that time of year where we start to think about transforming our lives in 2019.... This combination planner-and-journal helps readers strategise their lives and increase their performance
3. Five ways to build a $100 million business provides interesting context and granularity on how to break down your customer segments for selling, written by Christoph Janz @ Point Nine Capital.
4. Three more ways to build a $100 million business (his follow up article)
5. I've read Tony Zambito's blog for several years all about buyer persona's. Learn WHY THE BUYER’S JOURNEY WILL TRANSFORM INTO THE BUYER’S QUEST BY 2020
6. This week I spent time pondering our web / digital presence for 2019 and came across this useful post: 10 Irrational Human Behaviours and How to Leverage Them to Improve Web Marketing
7. Looking for a new career in 2019? Check out the Breakout List 2019: Great Companies To Apply To 🚀
Thanks for reading. Enjoy your Sunday. And if you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend, tweet me, or if you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.