This week was a big week at Hive - we WON AN AWARD 🙌😊 for best 'Social and Collaborative Learning' solution for our work with HALMA PLC. You can learn more about our win and the story here.
Here are 7 things I thought were worth sharing this week:
1. "Being persuasive is way more important than having vision". Learn how our brains process information, the cognitive biases that shape our realities, and how this information can be used to change other people’s mind.
2. Reading Seth Godin's This is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn To See.
3. The greatest opportunity to grow in Q4 may NOT be doing just net new Demand Generation. Helpful advice on two low-hanging opportunities.
4. NEW podcast I'd recommend called Marketing Trends.
5. Here's how Netflix ditched annual performance reviews - the solution is quite simple and focused on transparent feedback and using the process of STOP, START, CONTINUE.
So, here are 3 questions for you, dear reader, about your performance review process:
⛔ What should you stop?
✅ What should you start?
🌀 What should you continue?
6. Check out these 8 Sales Email Subject Lines That Get Results - give your email subject lines a refresh before end of quarter (might help squeeze a few more conversations before end of year - it's not over yet...!).
7. Best selling author Wayne W. Dyer stated, “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change.” Here is my opinion on why your business will fail to change.
Thanks for reading. Enjoy your Sunday. And if you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend, tweet me, or if you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.