1. GO ON A SCAVENGER HUNT: It is so fun to go on an adventure! Plan ahead and send them around town looking for clues and doing fun activities.
2. VISIT A MEANINGFUL PLACE: Go back to a special place that is meaningful to the two of you. Where your first date was, where your first kiss was, where you met, etc. He/She will love that you remember and it will be so romantic thinking about how far you have come since then!
3. ALWAYS SAFE WITH ROSES: Flowers are always a great gift – but be creative with them! Sprinkle a trail of flower petals from the front door, leading into the kitchen where you prepared dinner, the bathroom where you prepared a bubble bath, or the bedroom.
4. PHOTOS OF LOVE: Print off your favorite pictures of you two together and tape them on the wall above their bed in the shape of a heart! It will be a fun surprise for them to walk in and see!
5. LAUGH AT HIM/HER: Laugh at their jokes and tell them they are funny! Often times life gets so serious – lighten the mood and make them feel like you think they are cool.
6. COMPLIMENT, COMPLIMENT, COMPLIMENT: EVERYONE loves a true, meaningful compliment. Tell him he smells good, tell her she looks beautiful – help boost that self-esteem!
7. BE SWEET: If your love has a sweet tooth, they will LOVE this one! Use candy to write a message for them!
8. KEEP YOUR PROMISE: You can always say, “I LOVE YOU” but often times actions speak louder than words. Remember the promises you made when you became a couple – and cherish them. Be devoted, say I’m sorry, forgive quickly and keep falling in love.
9. WATCH A SUNSET OR SUNRISE TOGETHER: This is SUPER romantic – wake up early and watch the sunrise or go to a mountain or the beach to watch the sunset. This is the perfect setting to tell them your feelings!
10. JUST SAY IT! EVERY DAY: Sometimes we might overthink LOVE.Saying I love you can never be said enough! Let them know it wherever and whenever! There is no wrong place to express your love!