The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will host a webinar for Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) grantees and other users of the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) System on November 9, 2017, from 1:00 – 2:30 PM EST. The webinar will focus on Review Tools features launched with DRGR Release 7.13, including flags and checklists. The Review Tools are designed to assist grantees in Action Plan and Quarterly Performance Report quality assurance and HUD users with review and approval. This webinar will provide a brief presentation and a live demonstration of managing flags and checklists.
Participants will learn about the following topics:
- Understanding flag conditions and how to search for flags
- Managing flag resolution or remediation
- Updating flag status
- Reviewing checklists
- Using Action Plan display changes
Webinar materials will be posted to the HUD Exchange Trainings page as they become available.
For more DRGR resources, please visit the DRGR page on the HUD Exchange. If you have not signed up for the DRGR, NSP, or CDBG-DR Mailing Lists, please do so on the HUD Exchange to be sure you receive upcoming webinar announcements.
Who Should Attend?
Neighborhood Stabilization Program Grantees and all other users of DRGR.
Please note you DO NOT need to pre-register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below.
To Join via WebEx
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NSP2017.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, to receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided
- Call the toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
Training Point of Contact
Sandy Patel | Spatel@tdainc.org
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.